Insipired by the new uniforms we'll be using from June (and the immense heat which had me feeling like I did not want to move from in front the fan), I did some bead work on Saturday during the Heroes marathon on Sci-Fi.
This is a hematite and crytal set I did with one of my co-workers in mind.
It goes well with the charcoal grey uniform.
This one looks FAB! with my Inky (bluey/purply colour) uniform.
This was a watch that I had done sometime late last year. I liked it but didn't love it.
So I re-worked it into this. I just have to link the to ends together and the watch will be complete.
1. I'm very passionate about my hair. And I only came to this realisation recently. I get really upset/angry/vex when people suggest/imply/insinuate negative things about my hair. Yes...my hair is natural. Yes..I have an afro. No...I will probably never use relaxer in life again. Ever. Yes...this is how I'm keeping it. Yes...red is it's natural colour. Would you like to see my pubes?
2. I'm married. With kids. Two boys.
3. I LOVE Carnival. I love playing mas, going to fetes...everything about it except for the high prices.
4. I can often be found atop my husband's neck in a fete. I kid you not.
5. I have an almost photgraphic memory. I remember some weird shit and then there are things that I don't remember at all.
6. I have mild self-diagnosed OCD. The labels of bottles/tubes/tins etc must always face front. The clothes in my wardrobe are hung by colour, then by sleeve length.
7. I have no pets. Not even a fish. Even though when I was growing up we had 2 Dobermans, a canary, 7 cats (over a number of years) and an aquarium.
8. My internet alter ego's name is Inirt Lavinrac.
9. I dislike myspace, Hi 5, Facebook and the like, but I'm seriously addicted to Triniscene.
10. My family does not know about my blogs. Or my aliases.